Your Usage Statistics are available two ways:
- From My Account, choose Usage Statistics. This page will allow you to choose what kind of statistics you're interested in as well as related parameters and format.
- Using the links that are generated from your Usage Statistics page, you can access your statistics directly from any browser or external systems.
Aside from graphing, your statistics are available in 4 main formats:
- Inline Formats are displayed immediately on the page from which you chose them:
- HTML - This is the default format for normal viewing of the statistics. The results have HTML code embedded in the output to provide simple formatting.
- Plain Text - The provides plain text output that can easily be copied and pasted into 3rd party applications such as word processors and spreadsheets without worrying about HTML markup conflicts
- Structured Format are formats that will open in a new window, and generally used for programmatic data exchange. The links can be used to provide the statistical data in 2 common formats for 3rd party software by developers and system professionals:
- XML - Extensible Markup Language is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable..
- Downloadable CSV Format that will usually download to your computer. Some browser/configurations will open the file with an application on your computer, while others will simply download it to the location your or your browser specify. In either case, this format is the simplest format to import directly into 3rd party applications such as spreadsheets.
- COUNTER Compatible Spreadsheets. Ambrose Video is not a member of COUNTER, so cannot truly claim that they are compliant, as this implies that the format and data has been regularly audited by that organization. However, the rules and structures of the COUNTER standard have been closely followed to provide several sets of statistics that can be used with that format. Because these reports take a little more time to format for output, and can potentially be very large files, they are delivered to you via email using the address that is associated with your account. They generally only take a few minutes to compile and deliver to you.