Certain information may be accessed directly using the Ambrose API (A
- Raw Data pertaining to your account and license can be accessed using various standard formats
- A growing library of widgets that can be embedded in a web page using basic HTML
Important Note: ALL data requests with the API must include your License Key!
- Inline Formats are displayed immediately on the page from which you chose them:
- HTML - This is the default format for normal viewing of the statistics. The results have HTML code embedded in the output to provide simple formatting.
- Plain Text - The provides plain text output that can easily be copied and pasted into 3rd party applications such as word processors and spreadsheets without worrying about HTML markup conflicts
- Structured Format are formats that will open in a new window, and generally used for programmatic data exchange. The links can be used to provide the statistical data in 2 common formats for 3rd party software by developers and system professionals:
- XML - Extensible Markup Language is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable..
- Downloadable CSV Format that will usually download to your computer. Some browser/configurations will open the file with an application on your computer, while others will simply download it to the location your or your browser specify. In either case, this format is the simplest format to import directly into 3rd party applications such as spreadsheets.
Embedded Widget Example
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>Embedded Widget Example</title>
border: 2px dashed silver;